Joshua L. Brunty, MS, CHFI, FTK/ACE, SCERS, ISAM
Instructor, Executive Master of Forensic Accounting (EMFA) Program
- M.S. Criminal Justice, 2009, Marshall University-Huntington, WV, Emphasis in Computer/Information Security/Digital Forensics
- B.A. Criminal Justice, 2005, Marshall University-Huntington, WV
Research and Publications
- "Validation of Forensic Tools-A Quick Guide for the Digital Forensics Examiner" Digital Forensics Investigator-DFI News, March 4, 2011.
- "Investigating Virtual Machines & Virtual Environments." 2011 Appalachian Institute of Digital Evidence (AIDE) Annual Conference, Huntington, WV.
- "Internet Investigations" 2010 WV Public Safety Expo, Charleston, WV.
Search for more faculty/staff