John Robinson, M.D.
Chair, Department of Natural Sciences and Mathematics
- BA, Biology, Malone College
- M.D., Medical College of Ohio, Toledo OH
- Akron City Hospital - Family Practice Residency 1988
I practiced medicine for 17 years prior to becoming an educator. I taught medical students, residents, Pas and nurse practitioners while in practice.
Research and Publications
"Education of Medical Health Care Providers in Family Health" Encyclopedia of Family Health Sage Publishing 2011
Cardiovascular risk factors in Athletes vs non-athletes
Current Student Projects
- Cardiovascular risk factors in Athletes vs non-athletes
- Preservation of dissected speciments
Past Student Projects
Study of transmission of toxoplasmosis
Interests and Hobbies
Agriculture with emphasis on horses, cattle and gardening.
Search for more faculty/staff