Jeannie Dalporto, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of English, Program Coordinator of English
Ph.D. English, 2001 West Virginia University
Research and Publications
- “Mary Leapor and Poetic Economies in the Eighteenth Century,” Tulsa Studies in Women’s Literature, forthcoming, Fall, 2014.
- Book Review, Bridget Keegan’s British Labouring-Class Nature Poetry, 1730-1837 (Palgrave, 2008) in 1650-1850: Ideas, Aesthetics, and Inquiries in the Early Modern Era, volume 18, 2011.
- Editor, Women in Service in Early Modern England: Essential Works for the Study of the Early Modern Englishwoman: Series III, Part Three, Volume 5 (Hampshire, England: Ashgate Publishing Ltd, 2008).
- “Crises of Authority: Elkanah Settle’s Rewriting of Successionist History in The Conquest of China by the Tartars,” The Eighteenth-Century: Theory and Interpretation (Fall 2005).
- “Landscape, Labor, and the Ideology of Improvement: Mary Leapor's 'Crumble-Hall'," The Eighteenth-Century: Theory and Interpretation 42 (Fall 2001): 228-244.
- Co-editor, Amphitryon, by John Dryden, in The Broadview Anthology of Restoration and Eighteenth-Century Drama, ed. J. Douglas Canfield (Broadview Press, 2001).
Search for more faculty/staff