Undecided about what to major in at the University of Charleston? Talk to your advisor about taking classes that will help you make up your mind. We can help you choose a schedule that will earn credit toward most academic majors, while you discover your true goals.
The Discovery Program at UC provides:
- Low student/faculty ratio
- University 101 and 102 transitions courses
- Flexible curriculum
- Academic program counseling
- Opportunities for Interdisciplinary Studies Major
- Credit through use of portfolio courses
For more information about the Discovery Program, contact Debbie Bannister at email@example.com.