Graduates will be able to:
- Apply the technical skills acquired in the program to sonographic examinations for diagnostic purposes.
- Have the cognitive ability to secure ARDMS registry status at the national level in abdomen, obstetrics and gynecology, vascular and/or adult echocardiography.
- Effectively communicate as sonographers by applying techniques that influence message meaning and clarity.
- Analyze strengths and weaknesses related to medical imaging and create strategies to address challenges.
- Devise and implement methods for continued learning of the discipline and growing as sonographers and members of society.