University of Charleston's Master of Business Administration & Leadership (MBAL) prepares you for a life of leadership in a rapidly changing global economy.
Our MBAL program employs a problem-based approach in the classroom coupled with continuous professional practice opportunities, which involve:
- Engaging business professionals in the classroom to learn how to address real-world situations
- Practicing key skills on-site every semester while embedded in a rotating group of diverse organizations (e.g., BB&T Bank, Triana Energy, CAMC, NGK SparkPlugs) representing multiple industries (e.g., banking, energy, manufacturing healthcare, the arts), across each sector of society (private, public, and nonprofit)
- Gaining global prospective through and intense international practicum where you will live and work abroad while imbedded in a foreign firm
- Developing essential entrepreneurial attitudes and habits that will propel a successful career launch upon graduation
- Building a network of close relationships with business leaders that will support and sustain career development beyond graduation