Welcome to the UC Residential Community!
The Residence Life staff is prepared to work with you to make the upcoming year meaningful, educational, and fun!
Move-In Day: Friday, August 23rd
All new residential students may move into their residence halls between 9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. on Friday, August 23rd. Beginning at 8:00p.m. that night, there will be a Freshman Fiesta outside of Brotherton Hall! Come eat great food and meet new friends and faculty! All students are welcome to attend this event.
Arrival at Campus On Move-In Day, students will:
- Check in at the Riggleman Hall Rotunda (see the Campus Map). At this check-in location, students will speak to several different offices:
- Financial Aid will be available to take any last minute paperwork or answer questions.
- Student Solutions will be open to take any billing payments, to make student ID cards, etc.
- Parking permits will be distributed to students who will have a vehicle on campus.
- Resident Life staff will give students their residence hall check in ticket to move into their residence hall.
- Residence Life staff will collect any last minute immunization records and health insurance information.
- After receiving a residence hall check in ticket, students will proceed to their residence hall.
- Peer Educators and members of the Residence Life staff will assist with the move-in.
- A limited number of shopping carts will be provided to assist with this process.
If you have any questions about Residence Life or Move-In Day, please call 304-357-4745.