All residential students are required to have a meal
- Meal plans can be used at any food
service location on campus.
- Students can use only one meal per
meal time period (breakfast, lunch and dinner).
- Student meal plans begin each week
on Sunday at brunch.
Student can choose from the following options:
- Meal Plan 1- 19 meals per week
- Meal Plan 2- 14 meals per week with $225 flex cash
- Meal Plan 3- 14 meals per week
Student Options (also includes options above)
- Meal Plan 4- 10 meals per week with $225 flex cash
Options (also includes options above)
- Meal Plan 5- 5 meals per week with $225 flex cash
- Meal Plan 6- 5 meals per week
Residence Life- Meal Plan Change Form
Meal plan changes can only take place during the first 10 days of classes of each semester. Undergraduate residential students MUST have a meal plan!
Meal Plan Change Form
Form must be submitted to:
Assistant Dean of Students
2300 MacCorkle Ave SE
Geary Student Union Office 309
Charleston, WV 25304