Without our exceptional faculty, the University of Charleston would not have a national reputation for its innovative experience-based curriculum. These faculty members are not only instructors, they also serve as advisors and mentors to the students they see each day. In addition, our faculty is dedicated to professional development which in turn benefits our students.
Here are just a few of our faculty members’ achievements in one academic year:
- Authored 27 scholarly publications, plus served as peer reviewers for other publications
- Participated in 49 conference presentations
- Provided internship opportunities for students at the Super Bowl
- Led our Enactus student organization to win the Lowe's Community Improvement Grand Prize at the National Expo
- Served on local boards and assisted with community volunteer efforts
Your support will help our faculty continue their tradition of excellence as they nurture our students to become enlightened and productive citizens who are involved in their communities.