Other Costs you may want to consider
- International Student Health Insurance (yearly, subject to change)
- Health Science Insurance (for health sciences students, subject to change)
Notes about charges
- Finance charges will accrue on unpaid balances over 30 days past due.
- Unpaid balances may be turned over for collection. All applicable collection costs and legal fees will be added to the student's balance.
- Students will be charged for any damage to University property through misuse.
- Students are responsible for payment of fees associated with any test required by the University for graduation and any test required by the State Board of Education for teacher certification.
Questions? Contact the Student Solutions Center for more information.