July 25, 2011
Would you like to change the default line spacing and paragraph indentation for your Word documents in Office 2010?
- Click on Home/Paragraph and then click on the tiny arrow next to the word Paragraph.
- In the Spacing section, under Line Spacing, scroll down to the line spacing that you want and select it.
- If you want your paragraphs to automatically indent each time you press enter, fix this too, while you are here. Go up to Special and scroll down to select First Line.
- Now go down to the bottom of the box and click the button that says Set As Default.
- Select “All documents based on the Normal template?”, and then click OK.
- Click Ok again.
And you thought it might be hard! If you click on the tiny arrows on the ribbon, you will go to other dialog boxes where you can personalize many more settings. Give it a try!