May 9, 2011
Have you created your electronic business card yet? After you create your own, you will probably want to create one for all of your important contacts.
- Open Outlook, then New/Contact.
- The New Contact window will open. Begin entering the basic information in the appropriate spaces.
- To add an address, double-click on the business card in the right corner.
- A box will open, and below the Fields section, is an Add button. Click on this, then scroll down to Address. You will see several address options. Choose the one you want, and a box will appear on the right. Type the address in this box.
- Position the elements of the business card while you are in this screen, by highlighting the fields and clicking the up and down arrows. Notice you also have blank lines that you can move up in between the other fields.
- When you have added all of your contact information, click OK.
- You can upload a picture to the card by clicking Contact tab/Options/Picture.
- When you are finished Save & Close.
- Now do this for all of your contacts.
P.S. Did you know that you can easily get directions to your contact? (You must have an address in your business card to do this.) Click the Contact tab, and over in the Communicate section, click More. At the bottom choose Map It. Is this cool, or what?