short banner

Transient Student Admission

Students applying with permission from their home college to transfer course credit are encouraged to enroll. Transient students are welcome to complete University of Charleston course work for the purpose of transferring it back to their home institution. A "Transient Student" Form must be completed along with a "Non-Degree Student Application." Enrollment is contingent upon class size and availability.

To enroll as a transient student, please contact the Office of Admissions.

Contact Information

Office of Admissions
2300 MacCorkle Ave., SE
Charleston, WV 25304
1-800-995-4682 (GO UC)

Net Price Calculator 

Request Information 

Schedule a Personal Visit 

Apply Now  

UC Scholarship Days 


Enrollment Deposit 

Is UC Right for You?

Take the UC Opportunity Quiz


Download the UC View Book 


U.S. News Best Colleges
Princeton Review Best Colleges