The University of Charleston offers a variety of exclusive, career services provided to our alumni. One of our latest services is Optimal Resume; it features a wide range of tools that helps prepare you for job interviews, provides resume advice, and shares other helpful tips.
How It Works
Welcome to Optimal 2.0, a career management platform brought to you by OptimalResume.com in partnership with the University of Charleston. Inside, you’ll find a variety of tools to help you CREATE, PRESENT, MANAGE and SHARE your professional credentials. You can use this website to:
- Create high-impact, interactive career materials based on your career goals
- Present your materials online — with our easy-to-use website builder — and in print, as you can download your materials in a number of formats
- Manage an unlimited number of career documents from one central location
- Share your credentials with your network on your own professional website and across social networking sites
If you have used the system before and already have an account, simply log in to begin, otherwise, hit Create New Account.
System of Integrated Guidance and Information
Access 24/7 from any PC on or off-campus
(New users should create an account.)
WHAT IS SIGI3?
A career planning software that takes the confusion out of career and educational planning.
SIGI3 – will help you:
- Clarify your work-related values.
- Research and decide on a major.
- Search and create a list of occupations based on:
- values, interests, personality, and work skills
- major field of study in college
- Determine education and training requirements for each occupation.
- Put your career plan into action.
Eagle Link University of Charleston's primary job-search connection, designed for students and alumni searching for jobs or internships. After your resume has been approved by the Center for Career Development, you can upload and use Eagle Link 24/7 to connect with employers interested in hiring you.
There are more than 700 registered employers and an average of 80 job postings per month!
Join our Center for Career Development Facebook page and get all the latest news about CCD events, workshops, and career opportunities. If you have questions about career services offered to UC Alumni, please contact Hannah Johnson, Director for Center for Career Development at firstname.lastname@example.org.