Welcome to the UC Residential Community!
The Residence Life staff is prepared to work with you to make the upcoming year meaningful, educational, and fun!
Move-In Day: Friday, August 23rd
All residential students may move into their residence halls between 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m and 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
There will be a family cookout at 6:00 p.m. Friday for all students and their families. Please join us for great food, corn hole and a chance to meet new friends and faculty.
Arrival at Campus
On Move-In Day, students will:
- Check in at Library (Learning Resource Center). At this check-in location, students will:
- Receive a housing packet.
- Drop off immunization records and health insurance information.
- After receiving a housing packet, students will proceed to their room.
- Members of the Residence Life staff will assist with the move-in.
- Hand trucks will be provided to assist with this process.
If you have any questions about Residence Life or Move-In Day, please call 304-929-1474.