floor, UC School of Pharmacy
- Conveniently located on the first floor of the
UC School of Pharmacy
- Offering primary care, behavioral health and
pharmacy services in a single location
- Open to UC students, faculty, employees and the
- Advance Healthcare @UC is a partnership between
the University of Charleston and Highland Behavioral Health Services
Onsite Primary Care Physician services are available on the following:
- Monday 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
- Tuesday 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
- Thursday 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Friday 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
If you have any questions or to schedule an appointment please call 304-941-1599.
The Highland Hospital structural changes will not alter the counseling services provided by Process Strategies. Employees may continue accessing these services on campus or by calling 304-941-1599.
Onsite counselor will be available on the following:
- Monday 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Call 304-941-1599 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment.
Pharmacy Services - Effective November 1, 2015
Pharmacy services for prescriptions and prescription refills will no longer be available for students and employees at the UC campus location of Advance Health Care @UC.
Pharmacy customers will be able to transfer their prescriptions to other convenient locations including the Advance Pharmacy located at 1418 MacCorkle Avenue in Charleston.
If you have any questions, please call 304-941-1599.