Homecoming & Family Weekend October 11th & 12th
University of Charleston Homecoming Room Block October 2013
Last day to book by: 9/19/13
Use Code: CHA
Marriott hotel(s) offering your special group rate: Charleston Marriott Town Center for $104.00 USD per night
Book your group rate: University of Charleston Homecoming Room Block October 2013
Friday, October 11th
- 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. - Meet Alumni Authors (open house/book signing), Coffee Tavern
- Noon - 4:00 p.m. - Professional Development Institute
- 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. - King Adams Reception, Appalachian Room
- 5:00 p.m. - Homecoming Parade, campus/Cherokee Ave.
- 5:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. - PASS Mentoring Reception,PASS Mentees and Mentors are invited attend a “Meet & Greet” Reception,
- 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. - Hall of Fame Dinner/Inductions, Ballroom - Tickets are $20; please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
2013 Inductees include:
- 1999 Men’s Soccer Team and Coach, Pete Curtis
- Alvena Allen Elliott, Women’s Basketball 1981 – 1984
- Ken Samms, Baseball 1976 – 1979
- Ajamu “Mu” Gaines, Men’s Basketball 1997 – 2000
- 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. - Cookout/Bon Fire, Riverbank
- 6:00 p.m. - Interior Design Open House – RH 3rd Floor, Presentation Room
- 7:00 p.m. - UC Volleyball vs. Urbana University (Ohio), Eddie King Gym
- 8:30 p.m. - Meet Coach Kirkland (Football Reunion), Riverbank
Saturday, October 12th
10:00 a.m. - UC Tailgate, UC Stadium
- 1:00 p.m. - Game Time! UC football vs. Glenville State
- 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. - Alumni & Friends Reception, hosted by NAB
Calling all Morris Harvey Graduates & Spouses!
Sunday, October 20th
The Chart House (on the Hudson River) Lincoln Harbor Weekhawken, NJ
$50 (includes appetizers/mixed greens – choice of entrée, dessert, coffee, tea, soft drinks – cash bar).
Contact: Rich “Ebbo” Abanese ’68 at 201-280-1298 to RSVP and/or for more information.